Deadline: June, 1st, 2020
Abstracts can be submitted to the following categories:
- New aspects of risk stratification
- Immunotherapy / Car-T-cells
- Radiology and new aspects of diagnostic workup
- Radiation Therapy
- Clinical Trials
- Basic Research
Guidelines for styling abstracts
A Information about contents and form of your abstract
The abstracts will be published at the homepage. For this reason it is absolutely necessary that the abstract includes all requested information.
The following structure is recommended (Free Papers):
a) purpose b) methods c) results d) conclusions
B General Information
- As the total number of contributions is limited, the program committee asks for your understanding that the maximum number of authorships per person is limited to three.
- Please indicate if the first author is not the presenting speaker.
- Presentations may be held as oral presentations.
- Only results hitherto unpublished may be submitted.
- Authors will be notified about acceptance/rejection of their submission before early August 2020.
- The authors bear full responsibility concerning copyright of third parties upon contents of their abstract. The author guarantees that no part of the contents (including tables, figures etc.) may infringe upon rights of third parties which may impediate publication.
- In addition, the submitter has the consent of all persons named to submit or publish personal data (name, clinic, adress, e-mail).
Please understand that the abstract will be published as submitted. Corrections may not be made hereafter. The program committee reserves the right to correct erroneous abstracts without prior notification to the author. The committees inform that abstracts that are not in compliance with the stated regulations will be rejected.
The submitting author transfers the non-exclusive and unlimited right of further use of the submitted contents for whichever purpose. This does however not restrict subsequent further personal use.
The program committee points out that any abstract which does not follow these instructions must be rejected.
Submission of an abstract to ITS2020 includes a full copyright transfer by all authors to the program committee. The authors agree that no royalties can be claimed from subsequent distribution or other use of their contribution.
Disclosure of financial interests for submissions of abstracts to ITS – oral presentations, written papers and publications.
The program committee expects the declaration of economic and financial interest from every author / speaker. We are convinced that it is necessary to disclose financial interest. An economic linkage itself does not imply a bias of the author. The audience will have the opportunity to decide whether a conflict of interests has an influence on the quality of the specific piece of scientific work.
You will be asked by MCN AG to disclose any financial/economic linkage beforehand or when uploading your presentations at the media-check in counter. The following parameters have been defined for this purpose.
|Consultant (B):||Commercial payment or support in the last three years in the form of research funds or material in equipment, process or products presented.*|
|Proprietor (E):||Financial interest in product marketing (Proprietor of the product manufacturer)*|
|Investor (I):||Financial interest in a company or companies supplying equipment, process or product presented (e.g. shareholdings, share ownership etc.).*|
|Employee (M):||Financial interest in product marketing (employee of the product manufacturer).*|
|Product (P):||Financial interest in equipment, described procedure or described product (e.g. speaker’s allowance, travel expense, research funds, grants etc.)*|
|None (K):||No financial interest, no commercial support in the case of the work presented.|
* Name of the company required.
At the beginning of each presentation, the title of the presentation, the name of the speaker and the status of commercial interest as well as the name of the company (according to the above given classification) will shortly be made visible on the main screen.